I have not assigned homework to my students. That does not mean that they are not doing work at home!
My students reported doing the following learning activities at home so far:
1. I did more spirolaterals at home and tried different numbers.
2. I did extra research for my biography project. I wrote down and printed off information.
3. I watched videos on the topic.
4. I wrote my speech.
5. I practiced reading my speech and timed how long it took.
6. I read fiction and non-fiction books.
7. I played math games.
8. I looked at maps.
9. I wrote a story.
10. I wrote in my journal.
11. I practiced drawing portraits.
Our goal is for students to become self-motivated inquirers. They are well on their way!